In a recent report from YouTube Trends, they have revealed the number of user views from the most biggest gaming conventions in history, Electronic Entertainment Expo. At this year’s E3, the most viewed title on YouTube is Electronic Arts’ upcoming Star Wars Battlefront II. The result is the total count of views with its trailers, gameplay, and coverage.
Here are the Top 10 Most-Viewed Games from E3:
While that’s all about the total number of views from all videos, let’s take a look at the individual videos and how well they performed. Star Wars Battlefront II’s Official Gameplay Trailer garnered 7.9 million views and swiftly followed by Super Mario Odyssey’s Game Trailer with 5.5 million views. And the gameplay trailer our friendly neighborhood webslinger topped 3rd place with 4.5 million views.
Here is the full list of Top 10 Most-Viewed Trailers from E3 dated from June 9 – June 14.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2: Official Gameplay Trailer – 7.9M views
- Super Mario Odyssey – Game Trailer – Nintendo E3 2017 – 5.5M views
- Marvel’s Spider-Man (PS4) 2017 E3 Gameplay – 4.5M views
- FIFA 18 | THE JOURNEY: HUNTER RETURNS | OFFICIAL TEASER TRAILER – 4.0M views
- Need for Speed Payback Official Gameplay Trailer – 3.4M views
- Official Call of Duty®: WWII – Multiplayer Reveal Trailer – 3.3M views
- Forza Motorsport 7 – E3 2017 – 4K Announce Trailer – 3.1M views
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: E3 2017 Announcement Trailer | Ubisoft [US] – 3.0M views
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole: E3 2017 Official Trailer – Time to Take a Stand | Ubisoft [US] – 2.7M views
- Assassin’s Creed Origins: E3 2017 Gameplay Trailer [4K] | Ubisoft [US] – 2.6M views