Indie developer, Psyonix, has officially made their latest free ‘Dropshot’ mode live for their successful extreme soccer-based game, Rocket League. In this new electrifying update, the content includes:
- End to ‘Competitive Season 3’ and Wheel rewards distributed to competing players based on their highest skill tier reached
- Start of ‘Competitive Season 4’ with a variety of changes
- New Esports “Live Now” button on the main menu to notify players of official streams
- Spectator camera improvements including a Boost Meter and Rumble Power-up indicator for watchers in Player View
- New speed-themed Turbo Crate with the potential to unlock animated Decals, Exotic Wheels, Black Market customizations and more
- New import Battle-Car Endo, available as a limited-drop inside the Turbo Crate
- Six new Achievements and Trophies
If you haven’t read our review of Rocket League yet, you need to check it out to know what we think of Psyonix’s game!
Rocket League is already available on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.