Simulation games like SimCity and Cities: Skylines and turned-based strategy games like Civilization V were successful upon release. Now, a small independent development team, Crytivo Games, joins the bandwagon and they will show their latest god-simulation game The Universim at E3 2015 this June 16. With a successful Kickstart campgain, This promising simulation title is going to make players take the role of mother nature herself and unleash all your wrath if all loyalties of your people fades away, defend the planet from hostile aliens, and build your dream planet like never before.
The Universim’s release date is not yet announced but the game’s pre-alpha build which is built using Unity 5 will be featured on E3, so make sure to visit their booth to experience this whole new god-game simulation!
- An immersive, evolving universe simulator. Create life in the earliest stages of development and watch as it blossoms into a galactic empire under your guidance.
- Take control of a dynamic, living world simulation.
- Witness the changing of seasons, and survive the brutality of nature.
- Explore beautiful, diverse, procedurally-generated planets.
- Wield the immense powers of a god, ranging from restorative to destructive.
- Conquer the epic expanse of the universe at your own leisure.
- Enjoy the humorous, yet informative, news system as it details the latest information about your growing civilization.
- A deep, intuitive research system that allows for a wide range of play-styles and offers many different ways of advancing your civilization.
- Advance your civilization from the Stone Age all the way to the Space Era, and beyond!
- Dynamic events constantly challenge the player and offer countless new gameplay opportunities.
- No paid DLC, DRM, or microtransactions whatsoever!