Rotterdam, March 10 2015 – Today, Dutch independent developer Codeglue has temporary shot 50% off of the regular price of their critically acclaimed iOS game Rocket Riot. This brilliant offer will run until March 17 2015, so get it now before the regular price regenerates!
Rocket Riot is an action-packed side-view shooter featuring a bazooka-wielding jetpack soldier. Players blast their way through the environment against computer-controlled enemies in an effort to defeat the nasty pirate Blockbeard. Bazookas, Jetpacks, Pirates…what’s not to love?
- Rocket & roll – Use the flawless touch controls to navigate through a completely destructible environment, uncover special power-ups or even burrow into different areas of the map using your bazooka as a makeshift shovel.
- Have a blast – 48 level campaign featuring everything from zombies to rocket propelled pirates! Destroy enemies in-game to unlock over 100 playable characters. Defeat giant bosses from gangs of killer bananas (seriously), to Blockbeard himself!
- Fun with Rockets – Destroy everything in sight with your trusty rocket launcher. Collect twenty different power-ups and power-downs from bouncing rockets to multi-missiles to ghost mode and more!
- Killer look and feel – Go retro with the incredible 8-bit stylized visuals of Rocket Riot. Try three different, yet equally refined control options and find which one suits you best.
- Fling joystick support – Rocket Riot supports the very cool Fling Joystick from Ten One Design. Yeah!