CoderChild announces that Zombie Incident arrives to Europe on February 26th, 2015 to the European Nintendo 3DS eShop.
Hamartia, the great citadel, became the symbol of human sin. After centuries of excesses its penance was going to come. In the darkness of the night, chaos invaded everything. Beasts started to scream. Nothing was like before! No one sane would go to that place.
Join our heroine to explore the citadel, find the eight golden stars, and run away from there!
– From the early 80’s 8-bit computer to the Nintendo 3DS™ ! CoderChild and NeneFranz bring you this adventure, awarded in 2011, to your Nintendo 3DS™ consoles. Link: http://msxdev.msxblue.com/?page_id=5
– Enjoy an experience full of retro flavour all around.
– With stunning pixel-art graphics and an amazing chiptune soundtrack.
– And so you can get challenged by and with your friends, register your high scores on the online leaderbords!
After 11 years working at Ubisoft, David Márquez decided to start a new adventure. This adventure was called CoderChild and began in early 2011. Since then, CoderChild has developed several titles for the Nintendo hand held consoles.
My target is really simple: I just wish the players enjoy playing my games!
CoderChild’s previous Experience:
- Bugs’N’Balls for Nintendo DSiWare
- 3,2,1…WordsUp! for Nintendo DSiWare
- DressToPlay: CuteWitches! for Nintendo 3DS eShop
- DressToPlay: MagicBubbles! for Nintendo 3DS eShop
- CuteWitch! runner for Nintendo DSiWare
- Cubit The Hardcore Platformer Robot for Nintendo 3DS eShop
- Cubit The Hardcore Platformer Robot for PC